Saturday, May 3

Wendy lu


I sleep in way to late, I hate mean people, I forget....a lot, I know way to much about cars, sports, and a lot of random crap. I love ....Kids, Life, money, Girl time, Mommy time, It’s a good day if I can pee by myself! …… I talk to much when I am tired!, …..I'm a sucker for my hubby, …I cry way to easy, ..I'm a daddy's girl, I never go the speed limit, I sing in the shower...in my car... kissing is amazing if it's the right person...I cook…. I can't sing if I think someone is listening, when it rains i think of my blessings, I miss the warm so. Cali sun,...and all my good friends in North Carolina ... Hailey and Lindsay are the cutest kids in the world, I believe in miracles, guys that play the guitar are sexy, I drink way too much coke, I'm a great friend.... I learned I hate cats no really hate cats... Dogs are so much cooler 
-Well that’s me!

No comments: