Saturday, September 3

Highs and Lows

This week's
 * Amazing week spent just the girls and I down in Newport
* Found a Babysitter and The girls enjoy going to her home!
* Able to get into all my classes
*payed my last Traffic ticket fine :)
- Court Issues again :(  (not mine)
- My school books put me out over $500 (8 books total)
-lost my amazing car issuance cus I got a ticket back in April :( just got the notice today
-Lawyer set me a nice bill a lil more then my books cost!
-let Lindsay do my hair while watching tv. she twirled the comb and got it so in tangled we had to cut the comb
took about 1hr to get it all out and the massive tangeled it created
-Grant was delayed by 10-15days (serious how am I suppose to pay for school if you wont give me my grants till 4weeks after all my fees are due and books need to be bought?)
-Dr. think Lindsay has Asthma :(
-Homework hrs and hrs of Homework for the first week of school :(
*High -Lows
Photobucket

1 comment:

Dejah said...

Oh wow, you have a lot going on! Sorry about all those lows.