Monday, August 15


My Highs & Lows for the Month of Aug!
*- Hailey's off track for the whole month I haven't decided if this is a High or Low yet :)
-Broke my toe climbing over a baby gate (feel dumb but it really hurts ha ha)
*Spent a couple days playing at Disneyland
*Have been able to go swimming every week!
* Signed up and got into all my classes and will receive my Child Development certificate after I finish these classes still got two semesters till I get my AA but half way done
* going on vacation for a week just me and the girls ( really excited we will be at the beach everyday!)
*Took the girls hiking
*NO homework for the whole month
* A couple of Girls nights
* Lindsay has started to sleep with two teddy bears they go and do everything with us (I fear for if or when we lose them :/ 
-Still can not find a baby sitter for the girls while I am in school
- both girls have been very emotional this month have had a couple big melt downs
-My gas gauge is broke so I don't know how much gas I have I got to keep track of my miles such a pain!  I Found this out only after I ran out of gas and it said I has 1/2 a tank :/
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jennifer Edling said...

We had that same problem with Brian's old car. Yeah, we ran out of gas a few times in that bad boy. I'm glad to hear Hailey has the whole month off! That's great! Have fun on vacation, Lucky! Where are you going?

Wendy Delgado said...

I have a friend that has a beach house and were going down for a week to house sit.