Sunday, July 24

I think I want to live on the East coast... Mabye like up in Maine lol.... I wish I had the guts to pack up and move... oh yeah and the funds :P haha Anyways Here's a lil taste of what I want my home to look like someday Really soon :)


I am more of a simple living type girl... I like open spaces with fresh clean bright colors, just picture a cabin country beach house theme... ha ha ha :)

Here what I would imagine my house is going to look like:



















Photobucket

5 comments:

Amy F. P. said...

I like your taste!

jeanine said...

Ditto to Amy! I love it! And I REALLY love that laundry room... is that weird?

Jess Edling said...

I am diggin your style, Miss Wendy! Can we move in too? Brent will do all the handyman work around the house for free & I will cook... ;)

Jennifer Edling said...

I love your dream house! Very cute.
That kitchen looks top notch.

Barbara said...

Nice!