Monday, October 18

My New Love!



I have a new love in life! Yes! I am in love with photography!!! I love every aspect... catching those tender moments forever. I am more of a realist photographer I am not into staging so much but catching people in those little cherished moments. As I began to educate myself and develop this talent I ask that anyone who want family pics, couple,kids,animal not hesitate to ask!!! I have prearrange a couple of free sessions for the holidays!
As a single mom I know that it is not fair to not have those pictures beause you can't afford them. One of my goals as a photographer is to have packages available for every family situation! On that note my gift to anyone who wants to take me up on it, is free family photos ( just bring your own sd card or cd or thumb drive to put the picture onto! SMALL PRINT LOL: I do not have any background just a pure love for people,nature, and photography.... When I take pictures I urge you to dress how every you want bring some props that you love and use in daily life! I love to play dress up too.. like just the other day I told my girls they were fairies dressed them up in their Halloween costumes and let them play.... they look for treasures and found so much fun in the little adventure.... I just snap pics along the way.... I can not wait to start this business and hopes by next spring to have it all in place :) maybe even with business cards :p hahah .... I am willing to travel but ask for small donation for gas or u drive! unless its withing 10 miles of corona is free but outside that area I ask of $10 donation :) or bribes do well too hahah... this is until I am a officially start my business :) hahah... I am so excited please as I post pictures give me feed back and not the those are amazing I want to also have criticism or Ideas for poses please leave comments please please please!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

jeanine said...

Very cool! I wish we lived closer so you could practice on us :)

Shauna said...

Those pictures are really pretty. Good job!

Jennifer Edling said...

Congrats on your new business! I wish you all the best! PS- one of my favorite places in Corona to shoot teens and adults is the front of Jefferson Elementary School. The old steps, pillars and lamp posts are perfect...especially if you use sepia for them. :)

Dejah said...

How fun Wendy! This too is my major. What do you shoot with? Maybe when I'm ready to start getting paid for it, we can do some work together.

Barbara said...

That's so cool! We're coming down for Thanksgiving weekend... hmmm, maybe we can use a new family pic?? =)