Sunday, February 1

Baptized



Last Saturday Gabe was baptized we are so proud of him! So many people tell me what a change he has made and I know exactly what they are talking about! He is gentler calmer and has an over all glow about him. I so proud of him and what a big change he has made for himself and our family. Today Gabe received the priesthood and I am so excited for him! The other day he told me wen I am ready to serve I want to take every chance I get! I told him of my love to serve and how much it helps me! Iam so glad he now has the change to serve. something that wasn't so import to him in his past, but has always been apart of him. This is one thing about Gabe is that he will do anything for anyone, and with the priesthood he will be a great servant to the lord.



Gabe has been such a blessing to me. We have been threw a lot in the small amount of time we been together. I know life not easy but it sure is a heck lot easier when your both on the same page! We always use to say that we weren't even in the same book and then he started taking the missionary lesson and we were getting in the same book then we tease we were in the same chapter now we are on the same page and its great! he he he! I am so excited for this next month we get to go to the Temple and do baptisms for the Dead with the youth in our ward!
Thank you all for your support and prayers especially over the last year! We love you all!

7 comments:

Dejah said...

Wow. Congratulations! I didn't realize he was taking lessons, but what an amazing thing for your family. Gabe sounds like a great guy, and I am glad that you have each other. By the way, where are you living now?

Shauna said...

Congrats! What a happy day :)

Amy F. P. said...

We are so excited for your family. Congratulations.

Barbara said...

Congrats! I'm glad that I was able to go and see you guys on this special day for your family.

Shelley said...

Love the pics - wish we could have been there!!

jeanine said...

That is so great! CONGRATS!

Momtothree said...

Congrats Gabe!