Wednesday, November 12

8

8 Things I like a whole lot:
-My husband
-My kids
-the Twilight series
-My friends
-Shopping
-Blogs
-Trucks and Cars
-The Holidays

8 Phrases I say often:
-What the crap?!
-what!
-Sure
-I love you
-Stop picking up your sister
-my head hurts
-I hate this
-I'm tired

8 Things I want to do before I die:
-Get out of debt
-Buy a house
-Own a big Truck
-Travel back to the east coast and vist old friends
-Go on a cruise
-See my children stay strong in the gospel
-Visit each temple
-Learn to keep a plant alive

8 Things I've learned from my past:
-money cant buy love,happiness
-Life is short
-dont do it cus your husband dared you
-It matters who your friends are
-Family is the best
-Babies grow too fast
-Habits are hard to break, or make take your pick
-Keep dreaming, don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something.

8 Places I'd love to visit
-Hawaii
-England
-France
-Ireland
-New York
-Scotland
-Florida
-Texas

8 Things I currently need or want:
-new clothes
-a cook
-A maid
-A vacation
-Motivation to get stuff done, boring stuff, I get my blogs checked without much push! I love to do that
-people to except that prop 8 past and shut the heck up and move on!
-Get married in the temple
-to study the scriptures , save money, be a good wife and mom.

No comments: