Wednesday, October 22

My Lindsay


Loves to say "DOG"
I can almost walk
Not your avrage baby sometime I think she more of a two year old she too smart for her own good
Dreamy blue eyes
Stays still for five whole min to listen to a story ( I don't know another 10month old that will sit still for that long just for a book!)
Always into something (we call her are little mouse she always scampering across the floor, she gets into everything she can, she love to stand on her tip toes to pull stuff down of the toy shelf!
You are my baby

2 comments:

Dejah said...

I love looking at your pictures, your kids are too cute!

Jessica said...

I am setting my blog to private please send me your email address so I can add you. My email address is jmomerak@yahoo.com. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.